love to you will never access any more....

some body says that i dun have any balls......
because of they say him snatch you from me but i didt do any thing.....
they expect me to find him and punch him or smack or let him kena or watever....
they juz misunderstand wat i mean........
HIM,he didt snatch any thing from me........
i love her,she dun love me any more,and he realy love her too....
my thinking is........
y dun let some ppl love each other to be together......
1 sad 2 happy is always then all 3 unhappy....
izit true??
im not acting "WEI DA"......
i juz wan her to be happy tats all......
every 1 ask urself,who dun wish the 1 your realy love be happy......
her smile is only wat i wan to see.....
this is the reason i ask him to go for it......
every 1` said im stupid and i know im not!!!!!!!!!!!1
stop saying me stupid.......coz i know i done the right thing........
happy 1month anniversary to you both.......
wish you two all the best.....


0 comments: