Camp Fire!!!! wo~wo~wo~

Today,03-05-08
scout camp fire at our school field
actually i didt i would attend the camp fire d....
but my friends ask me to go ....
so i juz think i may be will go.......
1st,i follow my sister in the car ......
they say need to pay RM15 for entrence fee....
so when reach the main door.....
my sister said she cum for duty n i duck n hided under the sit...
they didt saw me....
so i juz pass it like tat......haha....
i ply basketball with the heng ee guys.....
their scale gud enough....
but,mine oso not bad,can defit them....
n the most imbaresing is i fell in the water infront of so much ppl.....
so sia sui..(faceless)
after that i have a bath n change n then head forword to the field
say all the scout n pandu n what ever on the field having fun on the field.....
i oso mix wth them ........

COOL EVEN
T
the most intresting is,YI PHING n her frens went into the gents toilet.....
we then turn off the light,they scream loudly....lolx........
free dance was so cool,we dance,sing,jump,suffer.....
put out every thing we got.....we even head on to the stage n dance....
wow~ cool man~

SAD EVENT
i get hit by a girl when fre dance ,rite on my left eye n my spec fell off
i cant see my spec on the dark floor.....
fortunately, i found it n 1 of the glass was broken
i have to make a new one again.....
new spec!!!!!more money!!!!!!
oh god,where can i get those money??parents??
sure they will kill me......

my friend feel sad....
bcoz of sum reasons,but i duno how chear her/him up
so ..... what can i do....
keep on thinking......

one more thing,
sum CDK's girls saw my hp....
inside d sum thing.....
then all eyer~eyer~
haiz.....

0 comments: