Sad Days

Whats wrong wth me.......i oso dunno.........
i feel so sad this passed 4days......
bad mood,sleepy,think every thing negatively and alot
what goin on to me???
thats what we gona find out NOW.....
i start on my relationship wth my K sister since 3weeks ago......
in the begining, we juz sms all the time......
i feel sweet that time but not very sweet......
juz a nomal one.......
if she have problem, she will tell me and we face it together.....

the second week is juz ok.....
we started on the phone call........feel happy to talk to her in the phone.....
i went out wth her to prangin mall wth her frens ........
i even take her back to her house by bus and then swich to another bus to go home.....
passed monday, i went to her house and company her when she said she was boring.......
i missed bus to go home and i walked home frm Payar Terbung to Farlim......
i did't tell her,she don't noe about it,coz i dunwan her to be worried about me......
she make me wait her at a place that her school bus passed at 6am in the morning......
my parents thought i gila go to school so early,and ask me to tell them what happen to me ......
i juz smile to them and said"juz for fun"

her mom took her hp away wthout any reason.....
i noe that and i didt blame her for that........
the 1st day wthout hp,she phone me wth any way she can like :
use public phone or her fren hp or any thing that can keep us contect.....
but since another day till today.....
totaly ntg frm her.....no phone calls,no sms, no messages...NOTHING
until now.....
so miss her and worried about her....
duno how she sleep?duno she eat adi?duno she happy?sad?
juz think about her any time,every time.......


plz reply me my dar......

4 comments:

janice said...

haiz....
kelian lo...
ko ko

Anonymous said...

lols
siao kia

JieK~ said...

haiz......

jayang said...

pak ci soh wai