most happy memory in my life ever...never forget!!!!!!

Its been 5months i didt update my blog,i almost forgot i have a blog here.But today,i feel so free to post a blog tell every one support me IM BACK!!!! im back to write u blog....
In this few months, it happened a lot of things.I also on a realtionship.Good one,bad one, happy one, sad one... I been through many happy and also unhappy thing.Which one u like to hear first??? never mind,i could tell u all those things tat happen on between those time.......

When I stop updating my blog,its almost the school holiday of one week long.During the holiday,i tried to train hard on my basketball skill so that my couch can look me up abit. Every day,i went to my school basketball court and shoot the ball for 50goals a day, its really helps. My shooting skill had became more accurate. I'm very happy for myself...

In a same time,i also met a girl from friendster.When i first look on her profile's picture,i feel she's so CUTE!!! she have a long hair that always cover one side of her eyes,sweet smile,small face,small nose and the most special for me was her cute tiny little eyes.When she smile,her eyes turns into straight line,so adorable!!!! so i asked her for intro.

We just send each other comments in the beginning.Im a funny and swt guy,i like to tell her cold joke or very swt thing to make her laugh.Then i added her into my msn an also chat with her.I dunno why,i just feel so comfortable making her laugh.When she laugh, I'll be very happy.I always went to her profile and look for her picture-the pretty one with a mask cover half of the face and smile brightly but upside down.I do that every day before i sleep,i also print out her photo and keep it so i wan look at it ant time without turn on the computer.

About a week later,i started think that if i take hp no. from her,so we can chat on the phone when we not meet online.In the beginning,she refuse to gave me her no. but i give her mine.I told her if anything she can find me.Finally,one day,we chatting in msn suddenly she offline.Then she message me and told me that her msn disconnect adi and she dun wan to on it again.Since that i get her number and started to message with her on the phone.

By some reason,she ask me to be her daddy,we feel that we getting closer and closer.She send me a mms writing "I LOVE YOU DADDY <3" on a paper,I replied i love you too daughter.Since that time,i started to told myself some thing.i keep thinking"I dont wan to be your father,i wan to be ur bf".But i know myself,im nothing.Im ugly,fat,dark,not handsome,stupid...how will a princess like her will accept an ugly frog as a bf.So i keep it for long. One week passed,two weeks passed.I really cant stand the pain of keeping myself a secret that love a girl.So,in a sudden,i juz told her on a chat in msn....told her every thing makes me feel much more better,but majority percentage of the ans is NO!!!!i started to worried,wat happen if she reject me then we not friends any more.Although we were friends,but a wall will separate us between.we will never close adi.... She hold on the msn for a moment,and she replied "YES"... i so happy that time and i dunno what to do,i just jump up and run around my house.My parents though im crazy.I really happy on that time because i finally can called her DEAR besides called her DAUGHTER......

THAT IS THE MOST HAPPIEST TIME IN MY LIFE,I NEVER FEEL THIS KIND OF JOY BEFORE
(eventhough i have 2ex)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

passed by...

a good guy...

^^

keep it on...

JieK~ said...

ya....passed by....
we and friends now....
miss her...
XD
as friends