5 Wife and 1 H for breaking love.....

make ur question wth 5W(why,what,when,which,who)and 1H(how)
and give ur answer refer to ur question u made.....
title: LOVE



-WHY?-
Why break up wth the 1 you love so hurt?
ans: Coz juz like a kinfe stab into the heart,
its so pain....


-WHAT?-
What is love all about?
ans:love is an a mirical thing that feel good to some 1 without
any reason that can't be explane,and wanted volunteer to care,to protect,
to encourage,to believe,to have joy,to jealous,to teach,
to miss,to be honest,to help,to feel..... each other
without think having any payback or reward that they will receive
and
support the 1 you love to the end no matter wat happen....
love is blind!!!
(like me,but passed...missed)


-WHEN?-
When the pain will stop?
ans:this is all about time,time goes by,slowly take aways
the memory feeling of love towards a person....
the love given out deeper,the more pain you feel whn its hurts
and the time taken for recover is more longer.....
(like me)


-WHICH?-
which is the right way to forget all the love to her?
ans:no way.....its all about urself....time is the best to prove everything
(i trying my best~plz support me)


-WHO?-
Who is the 1 who make this tragedy happen?
ans:for me i believe is me,i juz feel like tat my fault that jz
didt give her freedom


-HOW?-
How can i pull back the relationship?
ans:for me,no way to pull back relationship,she dun love my any more
but
we are still friends....
quite good friends.....
^^
some times i feel she's rite,we are more closer
when only we are friends then we are couples.....
although i still love her but quite like the feeling now......
she talk to me,i talk to her,no pressure......
friends forever.....







--i have to say this--

thx for every thing C..L..
its been a great 3months time wth you
you teached me alot,you change me alot.
and i more like myself now....
you make me understand many things.....
i wish we are friends forever.....
^^
~never regret to have a friend like you~





xx SPECIAL xx
thx for WEI HUAI koko,you opened my mind,
i feel much more better then the time sadness and question mark stuck in my brain.....
u the best dude!!!!muack~

0 comments: