day b4 mother's day=bad luck day

BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
today is definitely a bad day for me....
i woke up in the early morning to follow my aunt went to pray...
well,its Wesak day...
is gona be crowded after 8am...
so we went there at 6.30am,is kinda early but better be out of the crowd...
every thing goes on nicely until the evening!!!!!
when i wanted to go for study at some where near the jati there,
it suddenly rain and i dun care continue driving my moto...
when i reach the place,i found out that my bag that i carried on my back was widely 90 degree opened,
and my WALLET was dropped...
the rain getting bigger and bigger,i turn back to the place i drove thru b4 search for it...
at the end,i found ntg...
the moment i was searching,a police man call me and told me my wallet was at the police station
i straight zoom to the Balai Police Pantai fro claim back y wallet...
at the end,ntg important was lost ,BUT my rm50 was taken away by some FUCKER
the Copperal told me that the guy found my wallet near the chew jetty there....
OMG!!!!!!
NEVER LESS....i was wet for searching my wallet inder the rain...

0 comments: