MoThEr'S DAY~

well,is mother's day again!!!!
im as the only son in tis family planed smtg to give her....
so~
i baked cookies for her...
haha,ofcoz she dun know wats my plan...
she went to cameron highland and come back on the "mothers day"
i have 1 night to settle every thing for giving her a surprise....
i bought every thing needed from TESCO and start making until the midnight....
wow~ tats tired,but definitely worth it~!!!
finally every thing done in the morning
went for couple hours of nap and head to the library
(hardworking right?) XD
lolx~ only when the exam comes
and of coz,some cookies for my friends too...(girls friend)
haha.....sry buddy,boh tan ciak!!!!
this is for my mum....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! mum
haha....cure r they?? but abit ugly!!!!XD
take 2.... dunno how it taste like... O.o


this moon was taken by me when im at the seaside near tesco.....
~big~round~bright~
make me think of smtg

0 comments: